Need to Knows
Our most Frequently Asked Questions:
What is included in the rental price?
- All linens and towels are including in your townhome with extra pool towels found in your laundry room.
- Complimentary starter toiletries in bathrooms.
- Kitchen fully furnished with glassware, tableware and silverware.
- Starter pack of dishwashing soap and coffee found in kitchen.
What is not included in the price?
- Long Distance and International calls are available from within unit phone but fees may apply.
- Our townhomes are self-catering and therefore housekeeping services are not included . Additional cleaning services available.
Can I bring my pet?
Unfortunately due to our Association rules, pets are not allowed on property. If bringing service animal please advise us when making your reservation.
Do I need to pay for parking? What if I have a Camper or RV?
- Parking is included with your booking and there will be up to 2 spaces available in front of your townhome.
- If bringing a large vehicle such as a camper or RV there is limited space in front of the resort that may be used. Inquire about details.
What time is check-in? Can I check-in early?
Our standard check-in time is at 4:00 pm. Early check-in may be possible when availability allows. Contact us when making your reservation.
What happens if I arrive after the office has closed?
Getting through security will be not be an issue as we have a guard on duty at all times. After going through security, you may continue to our office where you will find a letter addressed to the name the reservation is made under. It will contain information on finding your house and key.
What time is check-out? Can I have a late check-out?
Our standard check-out time is 10 am. We may be able to accommodate a later check-out when availability allows. Confirm with us during your stay.
Are there handicap accessible homes?
- We do have townhomes on property with bedrooms on the first floor and handicap accessible bathrooms. Space is limited for these homes so please contact us when making your reservation to confirm availability.
- Handicap parking is accessible in front of our handicap homes.
- We do also have a handicap chair-lift for our pool available.
Do you provide cribs/cots or highchairs for kids?
Baby cribs/cots and highchairs are available, please make note before your arrival so that we may have it ready for you when preparing your home. Rental fees may apply.
Is there room for extra beds in the townhomes?
There is no space for extra beds in the units, but a pull-out sofa is available on the first floor.
- We do accept packages and parcel for guests as a courtesy. As this is done at a courtesy with no extra charge, please keep deliveries at a minimum and within the week of your arrival.